Princess Cruise has introduced their 2023-2024 cruises from North America and the cruise line will supply extra itineraries than ever earlier than. Throughout this season, Princess will sail 47 totally different itineraries on greater than 210 cruises.
New for the 2023-24 season are Sapphire Princess’ two South Pacific Islands & Hawaii cruises roundtrip from Los Angeles that includes “Extra Ashore” late-night stays in Honolulu and Tahiti, and for the primary time ever visiting Fiji, together with a pair of Hawaii cruises with in a single day stays in Honolulu on Discovery Princess – the ship’s first-ever sailings to the Aloha State.
Princess Cruises will even sail once more from Galveston with a collection of voyages on Regal Princess offering company with hassle-free drive or fly choices for having fun with the sun-splashed islands of the Western Caribbean.
Along with crusing from Galveston, the 2023-24 Americas program will supply passengers a broad spectrum of departure factors for roundtrip voyages together with Los Angeles, Ft. Lauderdale, San Francisco, Seattle, and Vancouver, in addition to one open-jaw departure from New York.
“Nobody can match our distinctive mixture of unparalleled itinerary decisions with the genuine, personalised MedallionClass expertise that makes a Princess cruise so particular and memorable. So whether or not you’re searching for a fast Caribbean getaway or a ‘bucket listing’ journey to the South Pacific – or something in between – Princess has acquired you lined,” stated John Padgett, president of Princess Cruises.
Princess cruise ships will sail to the next locations from North America in 2023-24:
- The Caribbean (Caribbean Princess, Emerald Princess, Enchanted Princess, Island Princess, Regal Princess, Ruby Princess, and Sky Princess)
- Hawaii & Tahiti (Crown Princess, Diamond Princess, Discovery Princess, Emerald Princess, Ruby Princess and Sapphire Princess)
- Mexico (Crown Princess, Diamond Princess and Discovery Princess)
- California Coast (Crown Princess, Discovery Princess (latest ship) Grand Princess, Ruby Princess and Sapphire Princess)
- Panama Canal (Emerald Princess, Island Princess and Ruby Princess)