P&O’s Arvia is ready to make its maiden voyage on ninth December 2022, embarking on a 14-night Canary Island cruise. After which, the most recent member of the P&O Cruises fleet gives a Caribbean cruise after which in 2023 a no-fly Mediterranean crusing from Southampton. Arvia is ideal for anybody trying to loosen up with household or have their very own quiet retreat. Brimming with excellent lounges, alluring eating places and reside reveals, there’s a little bit of one thing for everybody on P&O’s largest cruise ship so far.
Arvia will disembark on its journey to the sun-soaked Canaries. The picturesque islands are residence to tranquil seas, fascinating wildlife and historic areas simply ready to be explored. First, Arvia will dock at Lisbon, serving because the gateway to the Canary Islands, the place cruisers will enterprise to Santa Cruz and Tenerife. Arvia may even cease at Las Palmas, through which you will get misplaced in quite a lot of implausible points of interest and the breathtaking shoreline.
After the Canaries, Arvia makes its means throughout the Atlantic, stopping at ports in Philipsburg, which is thought for its excellent mountainous views and alluring ghost cities. Arvia then makes a cease at St. Kitts, which is good for snorkelling fans, after which make port at Bridgetown. A metropolis brimming with British colonial historical past, Bridgtown combines English and Indian cultures which will be explored in one of many many fascinating museums.
Lastly Arvia will go to the Mediterranean to finish its world-wide tour. On this cruise it should cease at areas comparable to La Coruna, well-known for its medieval-styled outdated city and its Romanian lighthouse. Subsequent vacation spot is Palma, full of alluring historical past and wondrous structure to soak up such because the Santa Maria Cathedral. Arvia then will sail to Marseille which is thought for its sports activities tradition and can proceed to Barcelona. Barcelona is residence to implausible artwork, outdated gothic buildings, scrumptious delicacies and distinctive nightlife. The journey will conclude with a go to to one of many oldest cities on the earth, Seville, that dates again almost 3000 years and is famend for its historic sights and engaging tradition.
P&O Arvia’s Prime Onboard Options
- Rum Distillery at Sea – Arvia is residence to the primary rum distillery at Sea. Head to Anderson’s bar for custom-made rum which will be loved neat or be blended up into a singular cocktail.
- SkyDome – Arvia’s SkyDome gives a little bit of one thing for everybody all day spherical. You’ll be capable to tuck into mouth watering delicacies, alluring lounges which have breathtaking leisure, plus a pool with a great deal of seating so that you can sit back on all below a retractable glass roof.
- Mission Management Escape Room – Enter the multi-sensory expertise tailor-made for households and adults alike to get their minds working on this nautical-themed escape room.
- Arvia’s Grand Atrium – By day it is a pleasant spot to meet up with family and friends with implausible locations to sit back and get some meals. When night time comes, the Atrium comes alive with an ideal steadiness of huge social areas so that you can get your groove on and quieter spots to loosen up in.
- Infinity Pool and Panorama Pool and Bar – Right here you’ll discover all of the necessities and extra to pamper your self, conserving you within the final tranquil state. With whirlpools and infinity swimming pools, and a swim-up bar, you’ll by no means wish to depart. Come night time, you’ll get all of this plus the addition of reside music and a silent disco!
Arvia’s Grand Atrium – By day it is a pleasant spot to meet up with family and friends with implausible locations to sit back and get some meals. When night time comes, the Atrium comes alive with an ideal steadiness of huge social areas so that you can get your groove on and quieter spots to loosen up in.
See right here to study all about Arvia !